Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Relate to This

Last night, My Friend Tarica and I got into a heated conversation. I'm going through my stress (Normal) and foolish me started saying that I didn't want to live =( . Tarica tried 1000000 times telling me things to make me happy and after a while my stubborn little self gave in. I love her because she made me realize that Iwill never be perfect. There's a reason an eraser is on a pencil. Erase your mistake and learn from them. You can keep moving on. I realized that the people around me actually care about me and loved me. Why give up ?
I love my life and I'm happy I have one. I can't take it for granted. Especially the people that's around you, if you have the RIGHT ones (that care) ... YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH IT =) Thanks to all who helped me get through my pain... Thanks to all my friends .You guys definitely made me realize a lot and I'm stronger from it =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hoho Angry Anime Smiley